Sockmonkeee

Sockmonkeee
Sockmonkeee would like to invite you to her blog:)

Looking for a post you can't find? Search my blog:)

About Me

My photo
Hi i m Sandra... I am a big crafter, i make cards, draw pictures, and experiment with different crafty medias. All day, everyday, you can find me doing some kind of art, whether its painting, shading, drawing, or even finding patterns in everyday objects:) I also love to dance. I dont really know what started me dancing, but I have continued on ever since then, and i find it a great way to express myself:)

Friday, January 29, 2010

Mrs. Calise's Accordian Card




Heyo!! Over the weekend, I made this cute card for my student teacher. Today is her last day
(awww) and so I thought that I could try this card. I started with a 5 1/2" by 12" piece of card stock. (light green). Then, I scored straight down at 2", 4", 8", and 10". Next, I folded the score lines forward and backward just like the picture shows. Using the measurements in the layout picture (top left)**, I stamped, cut, and glued all of the pieces onto the original 5 1/2" by 12" piece of green paper that I started with. After all of it was glued on, I opened and closed it to make sure that it worked, and then wrote my message on the far right panel.
**If you click any of the pictures, they will enlarge**

No comments:

Post a Comment