Sockmonkeee

Sockmonkeee
Sockmonkeee would like to invite you to her blog:)

Looking for a post you can't find? Search my blog:)

About Me

My photo
Hi i m Sandra... I am a big crafter, i make cards, draw pictures, and experiment with different crafty medias. All day, everyday, you can find me doing some kind of art, whether its painting, shading, drawing, or even finding patterns in everyday objects:) I also love to dance. I dont really know what started me dancing, but I have continued on ever since then, and i find it a great way to express myself:)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thank you bookmark card



For this Thank you card, I started with a Background stamp, and I stamped it right on to the blue card with the Cameo coral Stampin' up Stamp pad. In the bottom right corner, I stamped "Many thanks" on to a purple piece, and right before gluing the piece down,I put a ribbon across the top of the card. Then I stamped the Butterfly bookmark, and riveted the end so I could string it to the card. I only riveted the bookmark though, so if the receiver wanted, they could take off the string and use the attached piece as a bookmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment